The whitening hand treatment attenuates the tone of skin spots leaving it homogeneous and uniform. In this step by step we show you how to apply it to get the best results.
STEP BY STEP: WHITENING
- Use the Cleansing and Hydrating Lotion to prepare the skin before the treatment. Dilute a godet in a bowl of water.
- Make an analysis of the nail, cuticle and skin to identify the needs of the client.
- File the nails with the Blue File 120/240.
- Remove excess cuticle with the Cuticule Pusher.
- Exfoliate the area with a massage to remove excess impurities from the epidermis, facilitating the absorption of the next product.
- Apply the Whitening Emulsion with a massage: rubbing on each of the spots that you want to lighten. Take each of the fingers with the forefinger and thumb and perform circular frictions upwards.
- Perform circular friction with the fingers on the palmar area of the hand and forearm, dorsal area of the hand and arms.
- Perform a palmodigital kneading for 30 seconds.
- Make passes with knuckles throughout the palm and finger area for 30 seconds.
- Frictions with both hands for 30 seconds.
- Finish the massage with some sedative steps.
- Once the massage is finished, proceed to apply the second formulation: Whitening Mask with a spatula and cover with Osmotic Film.
- Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the film and the remains of the mask gently.