New technique for the construction of nails. With Polyacryl Gel you can strengthen the nails, and make extensions with molds or tips. This new product combines the properties of gel and acrylic providing the best of each.
- Color: White
- Content: 60 ml
- Get hard and strong nails just like acrylic.
- Does not drip, has a consistency similar to putty, easy to mold, allows you to work with tranquility because it does not dry until you cure it in a lamp.
- It does not dry in the air. Drying in UV and UV / LED
- Due to its container in tube allows dosing with precision without losing material.
- Soft smell. Your room free of odors by not using monomer.
- Easy to file and remove.
HOW TO USE
- Push the cuticle and clean the surface of the nail plate.
- Shape the natural nail using a nail file for a natural nail.
- Gently remove the shine of the natural nail using the polishing file of SeenaOwell 180/180.
- Remove the dust and clean the nails one by one with a pre-cut cellulose soaked in the Seena Owell Solution
- Apply Primer on all nails.
- Apply a thin coat of Seena Owell Base Coat Led / UV to Polyacryl Gel and seal the edge of the nail.
- Dry in Led lamp for 30 seconds or in UV lamp for 2 minutes.
- Press the Seena Owell Polyacryl Gel tube to obtain the correct amount of product, cut the Polyacryl Gel with the Seena Owell special tool on the side of the spatula.
- Put the Polyacryl Gel on the nail, apply the product on all the nails of a hand.
- Using the Seena Owell Polyacryl Gel Brush, soak it in a small amount of the Seena Owell Solution to slip the Polyacryl Gel and build the artificial nail. Repeat the process on all the nails of a hand. Form the free edge and place your hand under the LED lamp for 30 seconds or UV lamp for 2 minutes.
- If you are going to build the nail in French, apply the white Polyacryl Gel and seal the free edge of the nail. Place your hand under the LED lamp for 30 seconds or UV lamp for 2 minutes.
- Clean the nail using a pre-cut cellulose soaked in the Seena Owell Solution. Shape the nail by filing it with the 100/100 acrylic nail file from Seena Owell. Remove the dust.
- Apply a thin layer of Seena Owell Top Coat from the cuticle to the free edge, always remember to seal the free edge. If you want to add a touch of color to your nails you can apply any of our SeenaOwell Hybrid Nail Polish colors before the Top Coat and finish by applying the Top Coat.
- Dry the polish nail under the LED lamp for 30 seconds or UV lamp for 2 minutes.
- Once the nails are dry, clean them one by one using our Cleaner that will give a spectacular shine to the new nails.
Note 1: If you want to build the complete nail, apply the Polyacryl Gel on all the nails and skip step 11.
Note 2: If you want to apply color on Polyacryl Gel it must be applied after step 12.